Mr. Fasil Sileshi is the founder and Managing Director of Fasil Sileshi Law Office and a graduate of Haromaya University with Degree of Laws (L.L.B); Ethiopian Civil Service University (ECSU) with Masters of Laws in International Laws (L.LM); Addis Ababa University Masters of Laws in Business Law (L.L.M) candidate. Diploma in French Language from Alliance Ethio-Francaise and certificate in Computer Basics from Nejat Computer Center.
In all his activities and professional carrier, Mr. Fasil has demonstrated high quality achievements accompanied by high level of motivation and passion which, latter on has become the Office’s identity. Furthermore, our dream to become the best law firm in the world is, our foremost motivating element, hence, maintaining integrity and due diligence is a must.
- Instructor of Law, Afren Qello Law College
- Assistant Judge, Federal Court of Ethiopia
- Principal Registrar, Federal First Instance Court of Ethiopia
- Mediator, Court Annexed Mediation Center, Federal First Instance Court
- Presiding Arbitrator, referral from Federal First Instance Court
- Graduate Assistant, Assistant Lecturer Position, Addis Ababa University School of Law and Governance
- Student Representative and a Member of Students’ Union, Haromaya University
- Research Team Member of BPR (Business Process Re-engineering) in the Restructuring process of the Federal Justice and Legal Research Institute of Ethiopia.
- A member of Ethiopian Lawyer’s Associations
- Developing Bar Programme, International Bar Association (IBA), Italy, Rome.
- Mediation and Arbitration, Ethiopian Arbitration and Conciliation Center.
- International Arbitration and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards, Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations’ Institute of Arbitration (AACCSAIA).
- International Transaction Negotiations, DLA Piper, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- International Arbitration, East African International Arbitration, AU Head Quarters, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Rule of Law and the Business of Lawyering, IBA, Italy, Rome Convention Center
- Developing Bar Programme, Italy, Rome
- Costs in International Arbitration,IBA,Italy,Rome
- The secret to success, dreams life success coach. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia